cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior & PnE Cyclone MAX Ethernet

romainbenet
Contributor III

Hi,

I use CodeWarrior 10.6 and Cyclone  MAX. I need to connect my demoboard, a TRK-MPC560xB, with this debugger in ethernet mode because my actual connection in USB is often losted but I can't access to the ethernet configuration undo codewarrior [error FAQ 29].

It asks me to specify IP and Network Card IP (what is what) ?

Best Regards,

Romain

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Romain,

This is strange that the USB connection is often lost. Could you please double check the board is correctly configured (e.g. J4 needs to be shorted)

Anyway if you want to connect via Ethernet interface you should first configure Cyclone MAX directly on display or via ConfigureIP.exe utility by Pemicro. Now if the IP, Subnet mask and Default Gateway is configured properly to work in your LAN you can try to run debug in CodeWarrior.

Just specify the Cyclone MAX IP address into "Specify IP" box. Keep Network Card option unchecked. This option is applicable only if there is more then one network card. This IP address indicates which network card should be used during communication.

See below the screenshot of my configuration. It's for Cyclone PRO but it should work the same way for Cyclone MAX.

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos

romainbenet
Contributor III

Hi Stan,

thanks for your help. My ethernet connection is better than USB.

Romain

0 Kudos