cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching to another computer

jtpark
Contributor IV

To whom it may concern,

I checked "How do I switch my software to another computer?" of FAQ.

I checked my license in "order history"  but I can not find license in "license lists".

Can I switching to another computer when it was over at expire date of technical?

I'd like to switch to another computer.

I look forward to answer from you.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello J.T.

Please do not re-register your CodeWarrior Suite. You just need to rehost it online. 

To rehost the license, please log on our website (www.nxp.com) with your email address.  Then:

1. Under “SECURE APPLICATIONS”,  click on Software Licensing and support — page appears showing your currently licensed products
  2. Select the CodeWarrior tool and version you are using.
  3. Click on ‘License key’ tab for on the page for this tool, click on ‘Generate’ button to input the Host ID and generate license.

For details, please refer to:
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-103345

Hope this helps! If not, please supply the part number of your CodeWarrior Suite and the CodeWarrior version you are using.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos