copy a project into new directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy a project into new directory

haroldvogel
Contributor II

I have a codewarrior project and I need to copy all the code into another project which is based on this code but falling a different development path.  So how do I copy the project including the Processor Expert Components into a new project?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold ,

What about the new project ? Does it also a PE project ?

And how about first  Convert a Processor Expert project from linked mode to standalone mode ,

then copy files and code to the new project  refer to this thread :

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-102109 

If still can not used , please tell me the version of CW, the chip number , and the error screenshot .

Also tell me the steps you do , i will check it on my side .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Sorry about the delay. 

What about the new project ?  I don't know what you mean by this statement?

Does it also a PE project ? Yes, the current project has a PE project and that needs to be taken over into this new project.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

You only can copy and paste the application files from one to another one .

And what about the chip ? If kenetis chip , you can send you project to me , i will check it

on my side .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

I don't think I explained the problem correctly.

The code is in a version control system.  I need to get the code out of the version control system an on my system.  So how do I import the code with the Processor Expert code (which is all there at least I see the Generated Code in the version control system) into Code Warrior?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

There is a tutorial about version  control with Processor Expert project :

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/03/29/version-control-with-processor-expert-projects/   

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Thanks, I will look at this today.

John V.

0 Kudos