How do I monitor variables in real time in CW10.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I monitor variables in real time in CW10.7

a848441635
Contributor I

关于CW10.7的调试问题。当我要实时监控一个结构体里的变量时,调试界面的Variables并不能支持单独监控这个结构体里的变量,而是需要把这个结构体加上去再展开。这里面会有两个问题:一,当我结构体里的变量特别多时,寻找起来会特别麻烦。二,当我电机Refresh While Running的时候,如果refresh的时间调到0.1s,那么结构体就会不停地展开闭合,导致我根本无法实时监控某个变量,只能将程序暂停下来再查看。

Debugging issues with CW10.7.When I want to monitor Variables in a structure in real time, Variables in the debugging interface cannot support monitoring Variables in the structure alone, but need to add and expand the structure.There are two problems with this. One, when there are too many variables in my structure, it is very difficult to find them.Secondly, when my motor refreshes While Running, if the Refresh time is set to 0.1s, the structure will keep expanding and closing, which makes it impossible for me to monitor a variable in real time, so I can only pause the program and check it again.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

a848441635
Contributor I

Do CW11.1 supports MC9S12ZVL Family?I can try it in our company first if CW11.1 support it.

• I can try it in our company first if you support it

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

CodeWarrior 11.1 supports MC9S12VL family. You can download it from the following link.

CodeWarrior Development Suites | NXP

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

a848441635
Contributor I
  • You have too few variables. Look at my video

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Xian,

Sorry for my late reply. I tested this behaviour using CodeWarrior 11.1 and I the structure didn’t expand and close while running. Please check video attached.

Could you please try using CodeWarrior 11.1 and check your results.

Please let me know your findings.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

a848441635
Contributor I

I find this problem else in CW11.0

0 Kudos

a848441635
Contributor I
0 Kudos