i.MX25 Multimedia Applications Processors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX25 for Industrial and General Embedded

The i.MX25 family of multimedia applications processors extends the Freescale ARM9™ portfolio and makes the industrial and general embedded market a key focus of i.MX with the integration of many new features. Speed up to 400 MHz, low power consumption and multiple connectivity options support the growing needs of industrial and general embedded products, while allowing customers to reduce their overall system bill of materials cost.

The i.MX258 processor provides additional security features making it the ideal solution for payment terminal (POS), or any other type of product needing secure system boot and tamper detection.

i.MX25 for Automotive

Today's drivers expect more connectivity in more places from more things—phones, media players and, increasingly, cars. Bluetooth™ connectivity is becoming the norm as more people keep their hands on the wheel instead of on the phone. Connectivity and compatibility with media players is becoming a requirement as consumers' media investment goes digital.

The challenge: how can designers support high-end features such as connectivity and media playback without charging high-end prices? The i.MX25 family of processors offers integration that tailors itself to the connectivity requirements of today's automobile but eliminates expensive parts not needed for a cost-conscious infotainment system.

The i.MX25 applications processor is a Freescale Energy-Efficient Solutions product.

Product Information on Freescale.com

i.MX257: Multimedia Applications Processor

i.MX251: Multimedia Applications Processor

i.MX253: Multimedia Applications Processor

i.MX255: Multimedia Applications Processor

i.MX258: Multimedia Applications Processor

Additional Resources

i.MX25 PDK Board

I.MX25 PDK Board Get Started

i.MX25 PDK Board Flashing NAND

i.MX25 PDK Board Flashing SPI NOR

i.MX25 PDK Board Flashing SD Card

i.MX25 PDK Board Running Linux

I.MX25 PDK U-boot SplashScreen

I.MX25 PDK U-boot SDCard

I.MX25 PDK Using FEC

i.MX25: When using 120MHz UPLL as clock source, GPT counter returns unexpected results

Limitations of the i.MX SIM Controller to Pass the EMV Certification

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-05-2013 08:00 AM
Updated by: