The i.MX Android N7.1.1_1.0.0 release is now available on Web Site (i.MX6 BSP Updates and Releases -> Android).
- Supported Hardware SoC/Boards:
- MX 6Quad, i.MX 6QuadPlus, and i.MX 6DualLite SABRE-SD board and platform
- MX 6Quad, i.MX 6QuadPlus, and i.MX 6DualLite SABRE-AI board and platform
- MX 6SoloLite EVK platform
- MX 6SoloX SABRE-SD board and platforms
- MX 6SoloX SABRE-AI board and platforms
- MX 7Dual SABRE-SD board and platform
Compared to the M6.0.1_2.1.0 release, this release has the following major changes:
- Upgraded the Android platform version to Android 7.1.
- Upgraded the U-Boot and Linux Kernel Code base from the L4.1.15_1.0.0 release to the L4.1.15_1.2.0-ga release.
- Added support for the i.MX 7Dual SABRE-SD board.
- Upgraded the GPU driver from 5.0.11p8 to 6.2.0.p2.
For features please consult the release notes.
For known issues and more details please consult the Release Notes.