Now updated to v201
We have updated the attached document detailing various features relating to using the iMXRT1050-EVK(B) evaluation board with MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.1 and SDK v2.4.x.
Also attached are the following:
- a connect script file (RT1050_SDRAM_Init.scp) to enable the on board SDRAM
- This LinkServer connect script can be used to enable the on-board SDRAM prior to debug operations directly to this memory region. Please see the attached document for more details.
- a connect script file (RT1050_Debug_Connect.scp)
- this LinkServer connect script may assist users who experience problems obtaining debug control of this board. Again, please see the attached document for more details.
- a folder containing the required header source files to enable boot from QSPI
- these files are only for use with boards modified to use the onboard QSPI device
MCUXpresso IDE Support