AnsweredAssumed Answered

S32K144EVB Communication Problem with Freemaster

Question asked by ozan eren on Jul 29, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2020 by Marius-lucian Andrei

Hi,

This is Ozan. Currently I am using MBDT V4.2.0, FreeMaster 3.0 and Matlab/Simulink 2018a. I try to write a certain variable to non-volatile memory of S32 by using an example from toolbox. I changed a Memory_RW example a little bit and add Flash_EEERead, Flash_EEEWrite and Flash_Config boxes instead of data-write memory blocks. In the example each time SW2 button is pressed write_val incremented and read_val reads the new value. I want to use same logic and each time SW2 button is pressed write_val should be incremented but should be written to non-volatile memory via Flash_EEEWrite. I built the message with "Successful completion of build procedure for model" and no error pops up.

But when I try to observe the variables via Freemaster tool I received an error and after that the LED just above the openSDA port is constantly turned on to red LED and it is still on. After that I try to built different examples but I received same error each time and the red LED is on after the boards is powered. I guess that Freemaster can not find to board because it is in some kind of error mode.

I attach model, error, and board screenshots. What is the root cause of this problem and how can I solve it. Please let me know if further details are needed.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Outcomes