After creating a Freertos project, I am only able to run it from RAM. How can I flash it in MPC5748G?
Thanks and Regards,
by default, for FreeRTOS is available RAM Target only. But it is possible to create new configuration for FLASH memory.
Please do the procedure below:
1) Open link S32SDK EAR 0.8.0 Linker Update and download edited linker files.
2) Create FreeRTOS project from example and replace old flash linker file with new one.
3) Open Project properties and click C/C++ Build ->Manage Configurations
4) Click New, insert Name (for example debug_conf) and choose Import from projects. In this window, choose freertos_mpc5748g > Debug_RAM and click OK.
5) Set this new configuration as active.
6) Click C/C++ Build -> Settings, Click General and change path to linker file. Linker file for flash has to be used.
7) Compile project with the new configuration.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to write me back.
Thanks for the help. It works for me.
Can you tell me how to port FreeRTOS to MPC5748G?
The MPC5748G have three cores,should i have to create three project to port FreeRTOS？
I only have this source that NXP.com provide
Please tell me the transplanting steps in detail，thank you！
FreeRTOS is single core operating system. Please use the FreeRTOS port which is part of SDK as Jiri Kral adviced you in the thread below.
How can i port FreeRTOS to MPC5748G in S32DS for Power？
Thanks for your reply!
You can call me Tim.
I want to know if i intend to create different tasks and let them operate in different cores,is it feasible?
unfortunately, this is not possible. You can create tasks only at the same core, which executes operating system.
Retrieving data ...