I wants to use CAN interrupt . Is there any example code for this? I am using FRDM64 Board.
Kinetis SDK v.1.3 API Reference Manual.pdf don't have much information about it.
Thanks in advance.
please take a look at example for FlexCAN, the project is located under
there are two examples - FlexCAN Loopback and FlexCAN Network and because these examples are done for TWR-K64F120M, TWR-K60D100M, TWR-K65F180M, TWR-K21F120M and TWR-KV11Z75M, is needed to do some modifications for your board.
In case of FRDM-K64F, please connect TJA1050 according to TWR-SER Schematic to PTB18 and PTB19 and it should works.
More description for each flexcan functions you can get in fsl_flexcan_driver.h, located under C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\platform\drivers\inc
void FLEXCAN_DRV_IRQHandler(uint8_t instance);
* @brief Returns whether the previous FLEXCAN transmit has finished.
* When performing an async transmit, call this function to ascertain the state of the
* current transmission: in progress (or busy) or complete (success).
* @param instance The FLEXCAN module base address.
* @return The transmit status.
* @retval kStatus_FLEXCAN_Success The transmit has completed successfully.
* @retval kStatus_FLEXCAN_TxBusy The transmit is still in progress.
I hope this helps.
Retrieving data ...