AnsweredAssumed Answered

FRDM-K64F Hello World Demo Undefined Reference

Question asked by Stephen Spears on Jul 21, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 23, 2015 by Stephen Spears

I have read the Getting Started with Kinetis SDK tutorial as well as the updated Hello World with GPIO interrupt.  I can't get rid of these errors:

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:154: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_EnableUartClock'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:157: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_GetUartFreq'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:160: undefined reference to `UART_HAL_SetBaudRate'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:162: undefined reference to `UART_HAL_SetParityMode'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:250: undefined reference to `UART_HAL_SendDataPolling'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Utilities/fsl_debug_console.c:250: undefined reference to `UART_HAL_ReceiveDataPolling'

./Sources/Board/board.o: In function `BOARD_InitOsc0':

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Board/board.c:127: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_OscInit'

./Sources/Board/board.o: In function `BOARD_InitRtcOsc':

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Board/board.c:144: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_RtcOscInit'

./Sources/Board/board.o: In function `BOARD_ClockInit':

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/Board/board.c:166: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_SetConfiguration'

./Sources/main.o: In function `main':

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:11: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_EnablePortClock'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:12: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_EnablePortClock'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:13: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_EnablePortClock'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:14: undefined reference to `CLOCK_SYS_EnablePortClock'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:25: undefined reference to `GPIO_DRV_Init'

./Sources/main.o: In function `PORTC_IRQHandler':

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:43: undefined reference to `GPIO_DRV_ClearPinIntFlag'

C:\Users\SSpears\workspace2.kds\FRDM-K64F_HelloWorld\Debug/../Sources/main.c:44: undefined reference to `GPIO_DRV_TogglePinOutput'

I have built the library and added the paths as described.  I don't know what to check next.

My include paths:

"../Sources"

"C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc"

"C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc"

"C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc"

"C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc"

"../Sources/Board"

"../Sources/Utilities"

"../Project_Settings/Startup_Code"

"../SDK/platform/CMSIS/Include"

"../SDK/platform/devices"

"../SDK/platform/devices/MK64F12/include"