AnsweredAssumed Answered

Reflector on P4080DS is not working

Question asked by Sharath Chandra on Mar 27, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 9, 2015 by Sharath Chandra

Hi,

I am trying to start reflector on my P4080DS board. As I mentioned in the SDKv1.7 documentation, I tried to run the script SOURCE_THIS under root, but it gives the error as below:

root@p4080ds:~# source /root/SOURCE_THIS

ERR : Invocation of FM_PORT_Open for fm1/port/MAC/9 failed

ERR : Invocation of FM_PCD_Disable for fm0/pcd failed with error code 0x00010028

apps/lib/usdpaa_netcfg_layer.c:577:usdpaa_netcfg_acquire(): fmc_netcfg_get_info()

error: failed to load configuration

root@p4080ds:/usr/etc#

And if I try to run the same script again, it gives another error:

root@p4080ds:/usr/etc# source /root/SOURCE_THIS

cpu2/2: ! MAJOR FM-PCD Error [CPU02, drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fman/Peripherals/FM/Pcd/fm_kg.c:2979 FM_PCD_KgSchemeSet]: Resource Already Exists;

cpu2/2: Scheme id (0)!cpu2/2:

cpu2/2: ! MINOR FM Error [CPU02, drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fman/src/wrapper/lnxwrp_ioctls_fm.c:3198 LnxwrpFmPcdIOCTL]: Invalid Value;

cpu2/2: IOCTL FM PCDcpu2/2:

ERR : Invocation of FM_PCD_KgSchemeSet for fm1/port/MAC/3/dist/hash_ipsec_src_dst_spi_dist8 failed

ERR : Invocation of FM_PCD_Disable for fm0/pcd failed with error code 0x00010028

apps/lib/usdpaa_netcfg_layer.c:577:usdpaa_netcfg_acquire(): fmc_netcfg_get_info()

error: failed to load configuration

root@p4080ds:/usr/etc#

Also, when I checked config files under /usr/etc for the board, I found the following four

usdpaa_config_p4_serdes_0x10.xml

usdpaa_config_p4_serdes_0xe.xml

usdpaa_config_p4_serdes_0x16.xml

usdpaa_config_p4_serdes_0xe_offline_host.xml

I even gave the memory for usdpaa under bootargs, like usdpaa_mem=256M, then also this error was coming.

Also could you please suggest how to resolve this error, and which config file to use with reflector and when?

Thanks,

Sharath Chandra

Outcomes