Recently we bought the i.MX6Q-SDB board and I need to jump quickly to the application development. The board was supplied with bootable SD card with Android. I want to keep this SD and prepare another one based on Linux. After several hours of researching and studding many pdf documents I was frustrated that I don't see simple instruction how prepare such SD. So my questions are:
1) I see 2 possible BSP to work with: fsl-yocto-3.10.17_1.0.0 or L3.0.35_4.1.0. Which one is more suitable for rapid development?
2) Do I need to compile uImage & rootfs, or may I use the created binaries from L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_images_MX6?
* I prefer to work on Windows + Cygwin
3) Can I boot the Linux image directly via TFTP loading from original "MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot >"?
4) I need the simple instruction how to burn uBoot + Linux from L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_images_MX6 to new SD card.
Thanks in advance.