I just received an i.MX6DL SABRE platform. The Android ICS image that was preloaded on the provided SD card booted successfully, but now I'm having trouble updating the platform to the most recent prebuilt Android image provided by Freescale. So far, I've followed the provided Android Quick Start Guide step by step:
- Downloaded and unzipped the image (android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga_image_6qsabresd)
- Downloaded and unzipped the MFG tool (Mfgtools-Rel-4.0.0_130424_MX6DL_UPDATER)
- Created "android" directory under MFGTool-Dir/Profiles/MX6Q Linux Update/OS Firmware/files
- Copied the following files from android_jb4.2.2_1.0.0-ga_image_6qsabresd.tar.gz to the MFGTool-Dir/Profiles/MX6Q Linux Update/OS Firmware/files/android/ directory.
- Changed the SABRE-SD SW6 (boot) to 00001100 (from 1-8 bit) to enter download mode
- Updated the MFGTool-Dir/cfg.ini file so that name = Android-SabreSD-SD
Here's where I'm encountering the problem.
When I try to run the MFGTool, a window comes up saying "Can't find the specified file." Below is the resulting LOG file:
DLL version: 2.1.1
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:20:54 Start new logging
ModuleID LevelID: Parse C:\Users\moonej\Sabre Platform 2\Mfgtools-Rel-4.0.0_130424_MX6DL_UPDATER\cfg.ini file success[chip: MX6DL Linux Update, List: Android-SABRESD-eMMC]
ModuleID LevelID: Boot command-- file C:\Users\moonej\Sabre Platform 2\Mfgtools-Rel-4.0.0_130424_MX6DL_UPDATER\Profiles\MX6DL Linux Update\OS Firmware\u-boot.bin failed to open.errcode is 2
ModuleID LevelID: Parse C:\Users\moonej\Sabre Platform 2\Mfgtools-Rel-4.0.0_130424_MX6DL_UPDATER\Profiles\MX6DL Linux Update\OS Firmware\ucl2.xml failed
Can someone help me out with this?