cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sgtl5000 i2s TXC problem

HaohuaQIN
Contributor III

Hi,all

My hardware platform is MX6DL, through the I2S connect SGTL5000, the problem is  as long as the oscilloscope probe connect the I2S TXC line, the sound immediately have a lot of noise. If the oscilloscope probe disconnected from txc, and sometimes can return to normal, and sometimes can not return to normal. I also test that connect 0 ohm, 22 ohm, 50 ohm, 100 ohm between MX6DL 's TXC and SGTL5000' s TXC,all are no effect.

Please help , thanks! 

Note: The oscilloscope probe is only connected to TXC pin,not connected to TXD pin.  But TXC pin waveform is good, TXD pin waveform is not good.

我的硬件平台是MX6DL,通过I2S接的是SGTL5000,现在的问题是,只要用示波器探头接触到I2S的TXC线路,原本播放正常的声音,立刻有很大的噪音,如果把TXC上的示波器探头断开,有时候能回复正常,有时候不能回复正常,我也在MX6DL与SGTL5000之间I2S的TXC脚串接0欧姆,22欧姆,50欧姆,100欧姆,都试过了,都没有效果,请工程师给帮忙分析一下,谢谢!!

注:TXC脚的波形是不错的,反倒是没有接触示波器探头的TXD脚波形倒是出问题了

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Haohua,

一般来说,载板子上有无线通信模块时,产生高频干扰的可能性比较的。你可以试试,在I2S接口受干扰的线上,对地接一个15P-22PF的电容,看看是不是可以滤掉干扰。

Have a great day,
TIC   weidong sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

HaohuaQIN
Contributor III

谢谢,weidong sun 的回复,我们曾经试过,在TXC接入30p到gnd,没有效果。

从波形看好像是TXD脚的高电平有时候被拉低一下,但是还没有被拉下来。

0 Kudos