Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX7D : SAI (Serial Audio Interface)Timing Parameters

Jump to solution
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear community,
We have been developing our product with iMX7D.

I am checking a Serial Audio Interface.

I hope to get a  SAI (Serial Audio Interface)Timing Parameters .
But I could not find the  SAI Timing Parameters description in Data Sheet IMX7DCEC Rev2 .

[Question]
        Could you tell me the SAI Timing Parameters specification ?

Best Regards,
       Koichi Sakagami

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, the SAI section is not included in the current revision of the i.MX7D Data Sheet document, will be fixed in further releases.

The SAI module is compliant with the I2S specification by Philips (see attached) and AC97 rev.2.3 specification by Intel:

http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/ac97_r23.pdf

So, the basic timings are as defined in the corresponding specifications.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear Artur san,
Thank you for your information.

Do you have a Data Sheet schedule in which the SAI timing specification is described ?

Best Regards,

Koichi Sakagami

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, no exact schedule is available yet. I'm opening the ticket for the documentation team regarding the issue you've found.

Best Regards,

Artur

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, the SAI section is not included in the current revision of the i.MX7D Data Sheet document, will be fixed in further releases.

The SAI module is compliant with the I2S specification by Philips (see attached) and AC97 rev.2.3 specification by Intel:

http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/ac97_r23.pdf

So, the basic timings are as defined in the corresponding specifications.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mike_susen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos