i.MX35 Clock Tree Tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX35 Clock Tree Tool

JesseBeeker
Contributor III
Here is a new tool to understand and configure the clocking system on the i.MX35x product. GUI complete with installation and user guide. We are working on getting it on the Freescale website but we will get out to the community as we wait.

Original Attachment has been moved to: 856-i.MX35ClockTreeTool.zip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

JesseBeeker
Contributor III
It has come to my attention that Windows 7 seems to be left out of the picture as well. People can weigh in as needed but I would expect most users to be XP based. Thanks Jon for identifying this. Jesse Beeker said:
Works with Windows. Sorry to offend the tribe.
0 Kudos

JonNibert
Contributor I
Additionally, if you used an installed to run the Alpha version, you will likely need to remove the older install using Control Panel >> Add/Remove Program. If the installer for future versions could provide a way to automatically remove the old one, I think that could make updating easier.
0 Kudos

JesseBeeker
Contributor III
Please try the newly posted .zip version. Unzip and run the exe. You must have .net 3.5 installed but it will tell you if you don't have it.
0 Kudos

JesseBeeker
Contributor III
I see this problem myself. Not good. I will re-upload.
0 Kudos

TerryHomeOffice
Contributor I
The i.MX35ClockTreeTool.rar file cannot be downloaded. Indicates that I do not have permissions to access the file. Terry
0 Kudos

JesseBeeker
Contributor III
Works with Windows. Sorry to offend the tribe.
0 Kudos