Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto distro mismatch

prasanthr
Contributor II

I tried with the i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide, Rev. 0, 10/2016 doucument 

I did the following steps from the document

# repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth
# repo sync

# DISTRO=fsl-imx-fb MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh –b build-fb

# bitbake fsl-image-qt5

NOTE: Your conf/bblayers.conf has been automatically updated. ERROR: OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration. Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf). Following is the list of potential problems / advisories: DISTRO 'fsl-imx-fb' not found. Please set a valid DISTRO in your local.conf is also not working is there any issue with the distro or is there any other alternative for it??

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

prasanthr
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply,
 Ya I identified the issue with network traffic and later it got synced.

0 Kudos

neeraj_verma
Contributor II

I am getting below error continuously on uBuntu 18.04 machine has 12 cores and superfast. but no errors on my local machine which is time consuming.

neeraj.verma@arm1irv:~/oe-core/build$ bitbake -k console-tdx-image
ERROR: OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

Error, you have an invalid character (@) in your COREBASE directory path. Please move the installation to a directory which doesn't include any @ characters.

Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
neeraj.verma@arm1irv:~/oe-core/build$

Can someone please help on what to look?

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I tried to build it on my host and no errors.

please try to 'repo sync' again.

# repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth
# repo sync

0 Kudos