cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Var-Som-Dual i.mx6, Yocto, OpenCV

andreascala
Contributor I

Hello EveryOne !!!

I'm trying to build an OpenCV application on a Var-Som-Dual i.mx6 [yocto].

I've created the image file with the corretcs EXTRA_IMAGE_INSTALL....etc..

I wrote a code with just the #include<opencv2....> 

using namespace cv; using namespace std; int main(){ return0;};.....and it compile.

But when i add the simple line IplImage* image=cvLoadImage("Myimg",1);

the compiler says to me "undefined reference to cvloadimage".....

...the problem is that al the libraries (.so file) and the include are in the correct directory.....

....how can i fix that problem ????

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrea

please check

Computer Vision on i.MX Processors: Building OpenCV-2.4.X for Freescale's i.MX6 BSP (Yocto) 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

andreascala
Contributor I

Hi Igor, thanks for the answer....

A lot of forums remind me to this guide but it doesn't works !!!!

Every guide that i find, doesn't work !!!!! ...i'm going crazy.....i've followed all possible guides that i've find on google...

it always says to me " undefined reference to..."

Can you or someone help me ? i'v created an image with the extra images in the local.conf file, then i untar the image and i've copied the includes and the libs in the working directory...i wrote the code and then i compile it with $CXX tes.cpp -o test (the .bb file was been modified !!!)

it finds the include...but it che links the libraries......how can i fix :smileysad: ????

0 Kudos