Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Test Source Code in Yocto Project

Jump to solution
david_ochs1
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using an i.MX8M Mini EVK with Linux, and I would like to see the source code for the Unit Tests described in the Linux Reference manual. Is that somewhere in the Yocto directory? If not, where can I find it?

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ankitr_patel
Senior Contributor II

Hi David Ochs,

Yes, it will be there after bitbake and yes it will be under <yocto_dir>/tmp/work/<imx_version_build>/imx-test/<imx-test-version>/git/test/

Here under test directory there will be directory for respective unit test inside where you can find the source code.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
david_ochs1
Contributor III

Hi Ankit,

I'm sorry, but I don't see that directory. Is it inside the tmp/work directory somewhere after I bitbake? Also, I don't see anywhere in the reference manual that points me to the source code. I found a link in it to the codeaurora site, but I can't find the source code there either.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
ankitr_patel
Senior Contributor II

Hi David Ochs,

Yes, it will be there after bitbake and yes it will be under <yocto_dir>/tmp/work/<imx_version_build>/imx-test/<imx-test-version>/git/test/

Here under test directory there will be directory for respective unit test inside where you can find the source code.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

0 Kudos
ankitr_patel
Senior Contributor II

Hi David Ochs,

You can find the source code for unit test in yocto in:

<Yocto_BuildDir>/imx-test-"version"/test/

Also in the linux reference manual it is mention where you can find the source code for the particular application.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

0 Kudos