cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Flash the Android Binary image using MFGtool

purusoth
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to flash the pre-built android binary of "android_N7.1.1_1.0.0_image_6sxsabresd" to my imx6sx board using mfgtool(android_N7.1.1_1.0.0_tools). I have copied the u-boot,system,recovery and boot images to the "android_N7.1.1_1.0.0_tools\mfgtools\Profiles\Linux\OS Firmware\files\android\sabresd" directory. I have tried using "mfgtool2-android-mx6sx-sabresd-sdcard" and "mfgtool2-android-mx6sx-sabresd-sdcard-f2fs" vbs script file. The tool fails when it tries to execute the script "mksdcard-android.sh" and displays ""Push" error, file="\android_N7.1.1_1.0.0_tools\mfgtools\Profiles\linux\OS Firmware\mksdcard-android-f2fs.sh.tar" in "mfgtool".

I have atached the snapshot,mfgtool and debug uart logs for reference.

I have connected 32GB class 10 micro sdhc card with adapter to SD4 slot.

Kindly guide me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Purusothaman R

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Purusothaman R,

Here are you using the Demo images from NXP? The demo images is only work for the reference board. If your design is the same with our design, you can directly use the demo images on your board, if not you need to do porting BPS first towards your own board, and build the proper images for your board. I see that you are use the 32G SD, you need to modify the mksdcard-android.sh due to your use.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos

purusoth
Contributor I

Hi Rita,

>>Here are you using the Demo images from NXP?

Yeah i am using the demo images from NXP...

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which board are you using? The NXP board or the board you designed yourself? If is not the NXP reference board, what have you modify in your board?

0 Kudos