Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SurroundView/Video stitching

Jump to solution
allanmatthew
Contributor IV

Hi-

Does anyone have example code for something like this? Surround View Park Assist System|Freescale

Seems like Freescale has some demos for doing real-time video stitching, but I haven't found examples or source anywhere.  Looks like there are other groups doing it as well: Real time 3D AVM based on 4 HD Ethernet camera at GITEX 2013, Dubai - YouTube

My thought would be to start out by streaming 2 or more real-time videos over ethernet to an i.MX6 dev board and have the i.MX6 stitch the videos and output them over HDMI.  Any suggestions on how to get started with that would be great.

Thanks,

-Allan

1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allan,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Please go to www.freescale.com/support, log in and select the option "Create Service Request".

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
yuzou
Contributor I

please see:https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94199

It's a demo base on  linux, perhaps can help you.

0 Kudos
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allan,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Please go to www.freescale.com/support, log in and select the option "Create Service Request".

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos