Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Time model for the MCIMX6S7CVM08AC

Jump to solution
sesmor
Contributor II

Hi Yuri,
 I had created the request to get time model, but I have got time model for DDR3l-1066 instead of DDR3l-800. I was trying to create this model by myself and i was using JEDEC standarts called JESD79‐3‐1A.01 and  JESD79-3C. Do that documents content correct time characteristics for speed grade 800?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

generally - yes, You may rely on the JEDEC docs. Strictly speaking, i.MX6 MMDC 

is based on JESD79-3D DDR3 JEDEC standard release.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

generally - yes, You may rely on the JEDEC docs. Strictly speaking, i.MX6 MMDC 

is based on JESD79-3D DDR3 JEDEC standard release.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!