cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate MIPI to enable?

Jump to solution
JohnCannizzo
Contributor III

I have a Sabre board with iMX6Q, and I noticed the MIPI port (J5) is not populated. I looked at the current schematic, and it shows the MIPI components "not populated".  This seems like such an elementary question that has probably been asked many times, but I couldn't find it.  If I populate the MIPI components (J5, C602, C50, SH501, U10, R26, C585, C588, C28, C29, L10, L25, R726, C30, C587) will the MIPI port work from a hardware standpoint?  I plan on purchasing a MIPI camera for a surveillance / face recognition project, and want to insure it will interface to the Sabre.

Thanks...

John

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John

yes it should work, as schematic is similar to SDP board

SPF-27417 i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

where MIPI port (J5) is populated.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John

yes it should work, as schematic is similar to SDP board

SPF-27417 i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

where MIPI port (J5) is populated.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
JohnCannizzo
Contributor III

Thanks, I'll order the parts...

0 Kudos