cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PL310, prefetch & errata 765569

Jump to solution
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

i.MX6 errata 765569 states that the prefetch offset of the aux control register of the PL310 should be set to any value but 23. By default, this value is 0. Why is NXP's BSP setting this value to 0xf instead of leaving it set to 0 ?

Best regards,

Vincent

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

please check

MLK-10496: Check the PL310 version for applying errata (5b983bdc) · Commits · Hera / u-boot-imx · Gi... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

please check

MLK-10496: Check the PL310 version for applying errata (5b983bdc) · Commits · Hera / u-boot-imx · Gi... 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Great, thank you !

0 Kudos