cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues About Bootargs on MX6DL

tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi all,

I want to change the baudrate on Android 5.0, and the chipset is MX6DL. now I have changed the uboot 2014 baudrate ,but I cannot change the baudrate in bootargs. and I find whatever modifying or deleting the define of CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS, the printenv result is as below:

bootargs=console=ttymxc0,115200 init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,if=RGB24,bpp=32 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60 video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off vmalloc=400M androidboot.console=ttymxc0 consoleblank=0 androidboot.hardware=freescale cma=384M androidboot.selinux=disabled androidboot.dm_verity=disabled

I am so confused that I cannot find the params above in the code, so can anybody help me? Thank you~

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You may try to change Linux console baudrate :

bootargs=console=ttymxc0,115200

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi Yuri,

Yes,you are right,but I don't know which file can change this param. Could you help me ?

I don't find the file !

0 Kudos