Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in extracting the metadata information from audio file

Jump to solution
srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Dear Technical Support Team,

Am using L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source, I have a c-application as shown below and I like to read metadata from any audio file,

Am facing the one metadata issue, ie., if the song that does not contain any metadata is played , it shows the metadata contents of the previous song played, instead of showing no metadata.

Could you please kindly do the needful as early as possible in resolving the above issue i.e, if the song doesn't contains any metadata it should show empty tags instead of showing metadata contents of the previous songs played

Could you please let us know if there any other fsl apis that decides whether the audio file contains metadata information or not

getmetadat()

{

fsl_player_metadata metadata;

memset(&metadata,0,sizeof(fsl_player_metadata));

pplayer->klass->get_property(pplayer, FSL_PLAYER_PROPERTY_METADATA, (void*)(&metadata));

pplayer->klass->get_property(pplayer, FSL_PLAYER_PROPERTY_DURATION, (void*)(&totalDuration));

pplayer->klass->get_property(pplayer, FSL_PLAYER_PROPERTY_ELAPSED, (void*)(&elapsedDuration));

}                             

Awaiting for your replies,

As am stuck with this issue from many days, please do the needful as early as possible,

Thanks in advance again   

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

SR 1-1315082041 is another issue for metadata, I think the patch I attached fixed your issue already,  for  how to show metadata information if the file don't have metadata.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Srinivasan

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Still I have some issues discussion is going on in the SR# 1-1315082041

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

SR 1-1315082041 is another issue for metadata, I think the patch I attached fixed your issue already,  for  how to show metadata information if the file don't have metadata.

0 Kudos
srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Thanks a lot for your support you can close this thread.

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Sriniasan

Your SR# 1-1315082041 is in Customer Reply Period. You may get answer from there. Please note we are closing CRM system and using community as customer support tool. Please do not create duplicated request next time and oly in Community.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls use the attachment.

0 Kudos