Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing Async NAND with iMX6Q

Jump to solution
atillametetured
Contributor V

Greetings,

We are prepearing a custom HW with an Async Single Die Nand Flash and eMMC. By looking at Sabre for Smart Devices schematics, it is easy to figure out the eMMC connection. We used the  same connections as Sabre did. However looking at Sabre AI board for NAND connections, I cant figure where W/R#, CLK/WE# and WP# pins of the NAND Flash should go. Are they meant for GPIO or do they have a designated connection point on imx?

Thanks in advance

Mete

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Atilla

these signals can be found in Table 29-1. GPMI External Signals

i.MX6DQ Reference Manual

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Atilla

these signals can be found in Table 29-1. GPMI External Signals

i.MX6DQ Reference Manual

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

atillametetured
Contributor V

Hello Igor,

Thank you. I will consider the manual.

Regards,

Atilla

0 Kudos