Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX Development Tools

Jump to solution
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day,

I was curious if there was an area where one could post an ad for used i.MX development tools (i.mx 31 and 35)?  I ask, as I purchased a few of them for projects and they are no longer needed (some were never used other than just to power on, etc).  I could not find any info regrading this and so I thought I was ask here and perhaps a site moderator could direct me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sam

0 Kudos
1 Solution
imxcommunitysco
Senior Contributor II

Hi Sam,

We currently don't have a space for selling and trading dev boards and tools, but that's not a bad idea.  I will take it to our community council to see what they think.  In the meantime, no one would stop you from posting here anything that you might have available related to i.MX.  Just do your bartering off-line (email, private discussion, etc) so as not to distract other members.

Thanks for the idea.

Regards,

Grant

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
imxcommunitysco
Senior Contributor II

Hi Sam,

We currently don't have a space for selling and trading dev boards and tools, but that's not a bad idea.  I will take it to our community council to see what they think.  In the meantime, no one would stop you from posting here anything that you might have available related to i.MX.  Just do your bartering off-line (email, private discussion, etc) so as not to distract other members.

Thanks for the idea.

Regards,

Grant

0 Kudos
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day Grant,

Thanks for the response!  I did not want to cause any issues and thus I did not post anything further.  I was just thinking an area (i.e. sub-forum) somewhere on the site would be a good idea, as this way any and all items could be placed in one spot.

Cheers,

Sam

0 Kudos
samsaprunoff
Contributor V

Good day All,

If anyone is needing a i.MX31 PDK or i.MX35 PDK then they can contact me or check on Ebay, as I have listed our PDKs (Linux) for sale.  These were purchased for projects that never went forward and so are lightly used (only to test them, etc).

Cheers,

Sam

0 Kudos