How download Yocto with eCockpit Support?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How download Yocto with eCockpit Support?

Jump to solution
octavio_guendul
Contributor I

Hello,
 I am trying  to download Yocto with eCockpit following  the document : EHPUG
When I initialized the repo with:
 repo init -u ssh://gitolite3@git.codeaurora.org:22/external/private_imxat/ecockpit/imx-manifest -b refs/tags/ecockpit_caf_06_01 -m imx-4.14.98-2.0.0_ecockpit.xml

I had an access error, I researched about it and I need to create a CodeAurora account, and follow some steps to get access to the repo.
Help me to know:
How access to the repo?
Who administrate eCockpit project? (the CAF documentation say that i need to request acces to the proyect propietary).

Regards

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Octavio

unfortunately it is not free, suggest to obtain it through nxp local marketing channels.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Octavio

unfortunately it is not free, suggest to obtain it through nxp local marketing channels.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos