How To Rotate 90 Degree Video For Display In I.MX8X

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Rotate 90 Degree Video For Display In I.MX8X

Contributor I

Here According To Datasheet And Reference Manual The New Follower Of I.MX Series Processor I.MX8X Is Designed Without IPU Which Is Built-In In Previous Series I.MX6 Processor. My Questions Is How To Rotate 90 / 180 Degree For Target Display In Wanted Orientation? Is Here Also Contain FRAMEBUFFER.C In BSP For Doing That?

0 Kudos
9 Replies

Contributor I

hi  igorpadykov  . I met the same issue on the imx8m mini platform, will you please send me a copy of the patch?

thanks !!!

0 Kudos

NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bright

rotation patch was sent via mail.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi, igorpadykov

would you send me the patch?i have the same problem,thank you so much!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

We also need the patch.igorpadykov   We want to rotate the screen in linux without gpu.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Dear igorpadykov 员工 :

I met the same issue on the imx8x platform, will you please send me a copy of the patch? Thank you.

Jack Huang

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Igor,

Can you also please send me the rotation patch.

Thank you,

Wayne

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello, Igor

I met the same issue on the imx8m mini platform, will you please send me a copy of the patch?

thanks a lot.

Best regards

frank

0 Kudos

Contributor I

HI IGOR

Thank You For Your Kindly Help To Have Patch For I.MX8X Display Rotation. Looks The Feature Is Performed By GPU?

Bright

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello,Bright

Will you please send me a copy of the patch? I met with the same problem, thanks

frank

0 Kudos