cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display resolution on iMX6 DualLite

Jump to solution
upendrapatel
Contributor I

I am working on Point of Sale Terminal design with dual display. The maximum display resolution requirement is 1920 x 1080. Can I use iMX6 DualLite processor for this application or will require iMX6 Dual?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

In the IMX6SDLRM.pdf you can see that The frame resolution supported is up to 4096x4096 for input and up to 1024x1024 for output. The i.MX6DL has only One IPU, The dual display can work with the maximum display resolution requirement is 1024 x 768. If you want realize dual 1080P display , here recommend you to use i.MX6Q or i.MX6D.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The i.MX6DualLite processor can not work for this application, so you can consider i.MX6Q and i.MX6Dual.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

In the IMX6SDLRM.pdf you can see that The frame resolution supported is up to 4096x4096 for input and up to 1024x1024 for output. The i.MX6DL has only One IPU, The dual display can work with the maximum display resolution requirement is 1024 x 768. If you want realize dual 1080P display , here recommend you to use i.MX6Q or i.MX6D.
Have a great day,
Rita