Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Data Saving in eFuse

Jump to solution
jacky_cheng
Contributor I

Hi Community,

I want to save some custom data into eFuse. After reading the iMX7 - Reference Manual, I think "OCOTP_GP" can be used and will not affect the operation.

However, the size of that register is not enough. Is there have other register can be used to save custom data and will not have any effect?

Thanks,

Jacky

0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Is there have other register can be used to save custom data and will not have any effect?

A. No, the OCOTP_GPx fuse words are the only ones that can be used for general purpose software tasks without any side effect.

Have a great day,
Artur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Is there have other register can be used to save custom data and will not have any effect?

A. No, the OCOTP_GPx fuse words are the only ones that can be used for general purpose software tasks without any side effect.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos