The edit-compile-test loop is the quickest way so can test your changes.
1. Go to the package's source code folder and edit your files.
2. Compile that particular package, e.g.
bitbake linux-imx -c compile -f
3. Deploy, e.g.
bitbake linux-imx -c deploy
4. Insert the SD card into your host, and copy the Linux kernel into the the first partition
sudo cp tmp/deploy/images/uImage /media/Boot
5. Insert the SD card into your board, boot and test your changes
6. In case you are satisfied with the results, you need to create a patch and add into the package's recipe. Check this document to execute this step.
Do you know, How to link libraries. I mean I have to edit code in Eclipse IDE & make executable. I have cross compile "Hello world" & run on SABRE board, but, I am not able to link, opencv libraries in eclipse. I have compile for Linux GCC, but, not able to find solution for "Cross Compile"
I just find one example for your case in opencv release:
This program demonstrates the cascade recognizer. Now you can use Haar or LBP features.
This classifier can recognize many kinds of rigid objects, once the appropriate classifier is trained.
It's most known use is for faces.
by default path is ../data/ & executable is in /usr/bin,
1. how to change the path or
2. how to make executable again, by editing code
what is other way to run it