cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AndroidKK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga u-boot not working on iMx6slevk

srikanthmediset
Contributor I

Hi,

We are using imx6slevk board and we are using AndroidKK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga kitkat source.We are using 512MB ram so we changed in following file include/configs/mx6slevk.h in the uboot source 

/*#define PHYS_SDRAM_SIZE                      SZ_1G*/

#define PHYS_SDRAM_SIZE                        (512 * 1024 * 1024).

But this didn't help me nothing log I am able to get after this change also.Is there anything to be done to boot the board.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Srikanth

additionally to these changes it is necessary to run ddr test

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-105652

and update dcd header in uboot/board/freescale/mx6ul_14x14_evk/imximage.cfg

with new calibration settings found from tester.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

srikanthmediset
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov,

Thanks for your reply and I gone through the link which you have forwarded.So I am trying to download the DDR stress test tool of v2.70 but I am not able to get the link for that can you please forward that link if possible.

Regards,

srikanth

0 Kudos

srikanthmediset
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov,

Can I get updated imximage.cfg file for android 4.4.3 of u-boot version 2014.04 with 512MB RAM.

Regards,

srikanth.

0 Kudos

srikanthmediset
Contributor I

Hi igor,

Can you please help me I am not able to get success with DDR stress test also.Now how I need to proceed.I tried with DDR v.270 and DDr v1.0.3 also and in both of them test was not successful.

Regards,

srikanth.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Srikanth

for ddr test problems please create new thread.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos