Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Table 15. Low Power Measurements

Jump to solution
goto11
Contributor III

Hello,Community

About Table 15. Low Power Measurements in i.MX 7Dual Family of Applications Processors Datasheet

About power consumption of SUSPEND,
In section 4.1.6.5, the description of the SUSPEND mode states whether VDD_ARM is turned off or not.
Is the power consumption of SUSPEND in Table 15 when VDD_ARM is not turned off?
(Because current and power values were entered in the VDD_ARM column, I thought I would not turn off VDD_ARM.)

best regards

Goto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Goto

>Is the power consumption of SUSPEND in Table 15 when VDD_ARM is not turned off?

yes this is correct.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Goto

>Is the power consumption of SUSPEND in Table 15 when VDD_ARM is not turned off?

yes this is correct.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos