Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About GPIO input and interrupt

Jump to solution
soichiyamamoto
Contributor V

Hi,

I will ask about i.MX6 Quad.

Can I use the input port and the interrupt function together with the i.MX6 pin?

In the microcomputer used in the past, the terminal using the interrupt function could not be read as a normal input port, so I asked a question.

Best Regards,

soichi/avnet

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Soichi

yes one can use the input port and the interrupt function together with the i.MX6 pin.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Soichi

yes one can use the input port and the interrupt function together with the i.MX6 pin.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos