Is there an email contact for problems with forum?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an email contact for problems with forum?

Jump to solution
rkj
Contributor I

I would like to know if there is an email contact for problems with the forum.  I posted a question to the QorIQ community that was approved by the moderators on Fri 8/2, but it still is not showing up in the community and it still shows as a "draft" that needs approval.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RHinnen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

R Johnson - This question appears to be out of the draft state and in the community as an active question. If you are seeing something different, please post a screen shot of what you are seeing within the community. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RHinnen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

R Johnson - This question appears to be out of the draft state and in the community as an active question. If you are seeing something different, please post a screen shot of what you are seeing within the community. Thanks!

0 Kudos
rkj
Contributor I

Yes, it is now an active question.  Here is what I think happened.  I had submitted a question to the QorIQ community on Fri 8/2.  I later noticed a spelling error, so I edited the post and clicked the checkbox that it was a minor edit.  I then received notice that the post was approved by the moderators on Fri 8/2.  However, by Mon 8/5, it was still not showing up in the QorIQ community and it still showed as a draft.  I then decided to edit it again and not click the box that it was a minor edit.  Soon after that I got another email that the post was approved and it then showed up in the QorIQ community.

0 Kudos
Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for the additional detail. It sounds like we have a bug in the “minor edit” feature. We will look into it.

0 Kudos