Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSTLED is on

Jump to solution
fahmirazak
Contributor II

hi guys..

want to ask..why my trkmpc560xb when connected to power supply, the RSTLED is on..it is broken or something..?

tq

1 Solution
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello fahmirazak

I hope  your issue got solved back in may. But if it didn´t, I asked around and the Reset Led is on when you press the reset button, normally. But in case you are not pressing the button, it means the micro is resetting itself. This could mean that there is a program doing it or that there is nothing on the flash. It could also be a problem with the microcontroller.

Depending if you can program you mcu, is if it is broken.

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello fahmirazak

I hope  your issue got solved back in may. But if it didn´t, I asked around and the Reset Led is on when you press the reset button, normally. But in case you are not pressing the button, it means the micro is resetting itself. This could mean that there is a program doing it or that there is nothing on the flash. It could also be a problem with the microcontroller.

Depending if you can program you mcu, is if it is broken.

Regards,

0 Kudos
rogercovarrubia
Contributor III

The same thing happens to me but once i flash it the led goes off, then when i plug it again to a source power tsomethimes the led goes on again, But it just happens on some programs that i flash i think (I hope) that it is a register that is corrupted or something

0 Kudos
rogercovarrubia
Contributor III

Mine is a mpc5606b

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you flash it?

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

murraystewart-b04629 do you have 2 min to check this out? maybe you have an answer to this.

Thanks

fahmirazak
Contributor II

cant flash..do you have any idea?

0 Kudos