Program

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aidanobrien
Contributor II

Hi , I am having problems downloading the code for the car. I  have tried to use the demo code that gets the car functioning but slowly. It does not let me open this download in CodeWarrior, anyone know how to fix this or were I could get this code? Thanks

........JPG.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution
danielhadad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have code I'm releasing soon on mbed.org that I would say is not the fastest but definitely not slow.  Stay tuned this week.  Uses center line track though.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
aidanobrien
Contributor II

Yeah I have already  downloaded that code and followed the videos. I have completed all the demo modes and the everything is working properly, was just unsure how to go about getting the car following a centre track line and what code to add to that example to get it working. However if that code is released on mbed soon then I can use that. Thanks

0 Kudos
danielhadad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All,

I've released my car racing code just in time for Easter on mbed.org

http://mbed.org/users/redxeth/code/TFC-RACING-DEMO/

Please feel free to download and try it out-- for those that are or were stuck in getting their cars working.  It would be great to see folks improve it as well!  I know I plan to.

Daniel

0 Kudos
preetham_k
Contributor I

sir this code is supported on mpc 5604b controller ???

0 Kudos
danielhadad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This code is for the FRDM-KL25Z board used today with the FSL cup car.

0 Kudos
danielhadad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have code I'm releasing soon on mbed.org that I would say is not the fastest but definitely not slow.  Stay tuned this week.  Uses center line track though.

FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, as you are running the code on a Freedom board (if I remember right), I recommend you follow the instructions on this page. There is also a video to help you getting started.

Freescale Cup Shield for the Freedom KL25Z