The FRDM-TFC is a convenient "shield" that can drive up to two DC motors (5A per channel), two servos and I/O for the Freescale cup line scan camera and Hall effect sensors. This board mates with the KL25Z Freedom board for primary usage with a Freescale Cup car.
- 2 channel Motor Driver ICs (MC33887APVW)
- 2 channel servo Outputs
- Dual Linescan Camera interfaces
- Two inputs for speed sensors
- Two potentiometers for user functions
- Two push buttons for user functions
- 4 Position DIP Switch for user function
- 4 LEDs (green) for battery indicator or user functions
The files are now available on
Altium Designer Files:
Codewarrior "Bare Metal" Example Code:
All Codewarrior based code examples for the FRDM-TFC are hosted on in a Subversion repository on Google Code:
You can check out the code with your favorite SVN client. Static releases are available in the attachments section of this page. The current release is "R1.0"
Note: The code package includes a labview VI (shown in the demo videos). You will need to also install the latest NI VISA drivers to use the virtual com port interface.
mbed.org Example Code:
FRDM TFC EXAMPLE CODE GETTING STARTED
FRDM-TFC_DEMO 0 and 1
FRDM-TFC_DEMO 2 and 3
Original Attachment has been moved to: FRDM-TFC_R1.0.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: FRDM-TFC-REVB-BUILD_PACKAGE.zip