Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFC - EMEA - wall comments

Jump to solution
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
6-TFC_Logo_sizes.jpg

32 schools and over 300 students have registered for the 2012/2013 Freescale Cup competition across 9 countries. 

This year the race will feature a choice of 2 MCU platforms:

• Qorivva's MPC5604B 32bit Automotive controller
  • Kinetis ARM Cortex-M4 32bit Industrial microcontroller

Students are working to create the most intelligent race car to win the EMEA Finals that will be held end of March 2013 at the ESIEE Paris. Follow their progress and see their videos on this site.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this discussion as solved, due to a migration of a new community platform.
If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed thread.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
120 Replies
VladSandulean
Contributor I
be patient :D tomorrow you will have it :x
0 Kudos
FeliuGabriel
Contributor I

Can you please tell us what's the package list for each team ?

are there any H-Bridge included ?

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
You can use any CMOS camera. We provide with one already but you can either replace it or add more
0 Kudos
VladSandulean
Contributor I
So we can use any CMOS camera ?
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
@ FeliuGabriel: yes, you can add more CMOS cameras if you wish. You can also add accelerometers or gyroscopes to get better skid control. You can find sensors on the Freescale web site at our Sensors home page
0 Kudos
FeliuGabriel
Contributor I
are we allowed to use another type of CMOS sensor camera besides the ones listed ? ( we can use two cameras: one from the list and another one that is not on the list )
0 Kudos
VladSandulean
Contributor I
And we can't wait to start :d
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Race is officially started... car kits have been shipped to distribute to the registered teams... I can't wait to see your inputs, videos and progress info
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
18 teams registered so far and more to come.... The 1st EMEA Freescale Cup is alive!!
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Teams are now registering on the online site. Kits will ship end of September to the coordinators. 

Part of the event at the finals will be to show a 3 min max video to present their team, school and lessons learned during the preparation of the Freescale Cup. Start getting your scripts and ideas going

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
All back from vacation? Time to get started!!! Teams are 30 days away to getting their race kits!!
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have now 20 faculties registered for the 1st EMEA Freescale Cup. All the best to all the students!!

visit The Freescale Cup Wiki for more details about training and support material to help you develop your winning car

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Registration form for The Freescale Cup is ready!!! Registrations are openTFC%20EMEA%202011%20Registration%20Form.pdf
0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Enrollments now open until June 3rd...

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Updated version: check this out !! More details about timing and track layout information

The Freescale Cup EMEA

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Interested about The Freescale Cup??? Check out this short overview

The Freescale Cup EMEA

0 Kudos