Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License generation quantity exceeded

Jump to solution
d_li
Contributor III

135478_135478.png2016-02-02 10_03_56-Software & Support _ Generate Licenses.png

I should be able to generate a license, but the system is not letting me. Thanks,

-David

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

System was reviewed and fixed to avoid this error message. Let us know if you see any detail related to this case.

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

The problem has been solved.

I was able to generate the license file.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

I met the problem last week and reported it to the license team.

Please can you submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

System was reviewed and fixed to avoid this error message. Let us know if you see any detail related to this case.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos