I need to set up an instance of CodeWarrior for Coldfire version 6.4, however it appears that is no longer available for purchase.  Can I use a version 7.2 license to activate a version 6.4 install assuming I still have copies of the old binaries?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to set up an instance of CodeWarrior for Coldfire version 6.4, however it appears that is no longer available for purchase.  Can I use a version 7.2 license to activate a version 6.4 install assuming I still have copies of the old binaries?

Jump to solution
kenmcinerney
Contributor I

Trying to replicate our customer's development environment and they are not in a position to upgrade their tools.  I need to get a licensed copy of 6.4 set up at our development facility.  Is there a way to accomplish this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please send email to license@freescale.com to request the license for CodeWarrior 6.4, please also supply the part number of your CodeWarriior.

Part number is defined as Examples:

CWP-PRO-NL_1-387604471

FSL-13d9-3f41-13b7-03b3-102c-c8

AB693-1DC57-2AB67-E014C

Else you can provide your license.dat file used in CodeWarrior 7.2?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please send email to license@freescale.com to request the license for CodeWarrior 6.4, please also supply the part number of your CodeWarriior.

Part number is defined as Examples:

CWP-PRO-NL_1-387604471

FSL-13d9-3f41-13b7-03b3-102c-c8

AB693-1DC57-2AB67-E014C

Else you can provide your license.dat file used in CodeWarrior 7.2?

0 Kudos
weiranhe
Contributor II

My license problem has been solved and I have clicked Correct Answer in the community thread,thank you again~

TICS_Fiona <admin@community.freescale.com>编写:

>

> 

>

>I need to set up an instance of CodeWarrior for Coldfire version 6.4, however it appears that is no longer available for purchase. Can I use a version 7.2 license to activate a version 6.4 install assuming I still have copies of the old binaries?

>reply from TICS_Fiona in CodeWarrior Licensing - View the full discussion

>Please send email to license@freescale.com to request the license for CodeWarrior 6.4, please also supply the part number of your CodeWarriior.

>Part number is defined as Examples:

>    CWP-PRO-NL_1-387604471

>    FSL-13d9-3f41-13b7-03b3-102c-c8

>    AB693-1DC57-2AB67-E014C

>Else you can provide your license.dat file used in CodeWarrior 7.2?

> Did your question get answered?

> If so, say thanks by clicking Correct Answer in the community thread! Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community Start a new discussion in CodeWarrior Licensing by email or at Freescale Community Following TICS_Fiona in these streams: Inbox

>

0 Kudos