Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upgrade CodeWarrior 6.3  to 10.6

Jump to solution
radekkreczewski
Contributor I

Hello.

Can I upgrade CodeWarrior 6.3 (Standard license bought in 2006 year) to 10.4 (Ecclipse version)? How much I will pay for license? What I will need to upgrade?

My CodeWarrior has a part number CWS-MCF-STED-CX  and is installed on unused computer. Can I take a license file to my computer with installed free version of CodeWarrior 10.4?

Radek Kreczewski

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Radek:

Classic CodeWarrior v6.3 license is not compatible with Eclipse CodeWarrior. If that Standard license was annual and not perpetual, you need to buy a new license.

You can download Eclipse CodeWarrior (latest is CW v10.6) and check licensing prices from the next page:

www.freescale.com/cwmcu10

If your license was perpetual, please enter a service request at www.freescale.com/support asking for the upgrade.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Radek:

Classic CodeWarrior v6.3 license is not compatible with Eclipse CodeWarrior. If that Standard license was annual and not perpetual, you need to buy a new license.

You can download Eclipse CodeWarrior (latest is CW v10.6) and check licensing prices from the next page:

www.freescale.com/cwmcu10

If your license was perpetual, please enter a service request at www.freescale.com/support asking for the upgrade.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos