Is the source code used for the MPR121EVM available?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the source code used for the MPR121EVM available?

larryo
Contributor II

I have an MPR121EVM KIT and I was wondering if the source code for the demo that is supplied with it is available. It would seem to be a nice starting point to further evaluate the MPR121 touch sensor.

If not the source code, is the binary available so that I can restore the demo application after I load my own program?

Thanks

Larry

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Larry,

Unfortunately I do not have the source code that is embedded in the MC9S08QG8 that controls the MPR121 on the KITMPR121EVM.

I can only share the source code that is available for the TWRPI-MPR121 (TWR-SENSOR-PAK MPR121 plug-in module) or for the MPR121 breakout board.

I hope you will find it useful.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

0 Kudos

larryo
Contributor II

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there some way to restore the included application if I erase the one that ships in the device?

Regards

Larry

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Larry,

Yes, you can restore the original application using the KITMPR121EVM_Bootloader.s19 file that is located in the Bootloaders folder (C:\Program Files\Freescale\Sensor Toolbox\Bootloaders).

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

larryo
Contributor II

Hi Tomas,

Actually I guess my real problem is that I cannot find any documentation on the Sensor Tool Box Application for the MPR121. The tutorial button is grayed out, the button for the documentation does not work,( a command prompt window opens then closes) and the help button just displays the generic quick start info.

I see that there are ERASE and UPDATE Firmware buttons on the application but is there some information on how this works? Is there a link that contains all of this information?

Regards

Larry

0 Kudos