cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050 Transient Object Export

wami
Contributor I

Hi there,

I have seen in the APDU-Guide there is a function and policy that allows export of an transient object using an "randomly generated but persistent stored AES Key" which will be used to encrypt the object before export.

Is there any way to define a "Transport Key" for this? I have the requirement to backup an generated key if the board needs to be replaced at any time.

Any Idea how to make this possible?

Thanks in Advance.

Michael

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

wami
Contributor I

Yes absolutely.

I want to be able to Import exported objects in other SE050 Chips.

Tanks

BR

Michael

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Michael,

Do you mean you want to set up the "randomly generated but persistent stored AES Key" manually? Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

wami
Contributor I

Hi,

any news on that?

Thanks and BR

Michael

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael,

This AES key is automatically internally generated and handled. No user interaction is possible.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos