Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCF7961 Datasheet

Jump to solution
ivanadam
Contributor I

Hi,

I wish to design a project using PCF7961 but I can't find any documentation about its pinout or electrical characteristics. Do I need to buy the datasheet? What do I have to do?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ivanadam ,

It is a non mass market product, so you have to sign NDA at first and then request the data sheet from the docstore. You may contact your local Disty for help with the NDA or create a private ticket as described in https://community.nxp.com/t5/Using-Our-Community-Knowledge/How-to-submit-a-new-question-for-NXP-Supp... .  The Disty contact info can be fetched from https://www.nxp.com/support/sample-and-buy/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS .

Please refer to the attachment for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ivanadam ,

It is a non mass market product, so you have to sign NDA at first and then request the data sheet from the docstore. You may contact your local Disty for help with the NDA or create a private ticket as described in https://community.nxp.com/t5/Using-Our-Community-Knowledge/How-to-submit-a-new-question-for-NXP-Supp... .  The Disty contact info can be fetched from https://www.nxp.com/support/sample-and-buy/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS .

Please refer to the attachment for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

DuanZhiY
Contributor I

Hello, I have already got DocStore account, but I cannot get any searching result when type in PCF7961. Could you please help to check if I miss some application process?

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @DuanZhiY ,

Just let you know the NDA process is much more convenient than before, you may easily have it following the 2 steps as below:

Kan_Li_0-1662708067114.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @DuanZhiY ,

Most likely it is due to that you don't have enough access right, please kindly contact support.docstore@nxp.com for further assistance. and of course, you have to sign NDA with NXP before the request.

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos