cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core configuration changes not changing summary table

Daniel_Wax
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Im trying to help a customer out who does nto want to post here.  This is open to NDA customers is it not.. So other non NXP people can read this?

Here is their situation:

"For our Static FMEDA you need to enter your use case of all the peripherals in the part and the Summary.xls will have the final latent and single point failure numbers you are looking for. " 

I am not able to do the above please see the below example: 

The files that I have "SEOOC static FMEDA" contain the following files. 

Daniel_Wax_0-1623882698165.png

below is the screenshot of core Module - Fmeda 

summary table: 

Daniel_Wax_1-1623882698414.png

with default safety configuration Core_0,1,2,3 are safety related (screenshot below)

Daniel_Wax_2-1623882699046.png

Say for our application we do not use Core 2 & Core 3 for safety related functionality so i go and change the config in core fmeda (screenshot below)

Daniel_Wax_3-1623882699633.png

The Core Module FMEDA for above configuration is given below:

Daniel_Wax_4-1623882699843.png

As you see there is NO change in the Module FMEDA summary table based on change in configuration I introduced. 

What I am looking for is changing the Safety measures and seeing the impact on the FMEDA summary table. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf64307
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello Daniel, Yes this is an open Forum for all the members of Safe Assure NDA group. Based on the query I understand that customer wants to customize our FMEDA to their use case. This is surely possible to be done with the help of NXP FAE. The customer needs to get in touch with our FAE and they will be able to make the required changes in the FMEDA and share the Customized FMEDA to them as per their use case. Regards, Rupesh
0 Kudos