freemaster no license

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freemaster no license

Ahelion
Contributor IV

I downloaded freemaster lite for linux, started installing, then it prompted me for a license, but i did not receive any license.

I did receive licenses for s32k studio when downloaded, but not for freemaster, also it is not visible in the software download section where I can see that I downloaded s32k studio.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Ahelion,

The are 2 ways to get FreeMASTER license corresponding to your product version:

1. During the installation, a pop up window should ask you whether you want to get a license:

Capture.PNG
    If you press "YES" it should redirect you to the corresponding URL (you just need to be logged on NXP.com).

2. You can also access the link manually. The URL can be found in the "Component selection" view in the description:

Capture1.PNG

Here's the link for version 1.3: license link.

Hope it helps,
Iulian

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

Ahelion
Contributor IV

followed the steps, got a license for 1.0, but....

Ahelion_0-1716969449166.png

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Looks like your are using incorrect installation key, which is for another version.

Best would be to download installation again and along with correct license for that version directly from license tab like presented in installation guide.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Ahelion
Contributor IV
There is only one version for linux, at least that I can find. and there seems to be only the one license website. If you can share the link to directly I would appreciate it.
0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The link to the license is directly in the guide I have posted. If you follow the link you should be able to see the license in license tab:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/FreeMASTER-Knowledge-Base/FreeMASTER-3-0-Installation-Guide/ta-p/110150...

petervlna_0-1717138963327.png

petervlna_1-1717138989870.png

If that do not work for you, let me know.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Ahelion
Contributor IV
i did follow the guide, it brought me to the license I tested and for which I posted above that the tool says it is not good. This is the name of the binary: FMASTERL13.bin, does it help?
0 Kudos